Review of "Tefal Steam Station Iron"

published 23/05/2006 | keak123
Member since : 02/05/2006
Thank you for taking the time to r/r/c on my reviews. I will make more of an effort to write more this year. All the best Karen x
Pro Makes Ironing a plesure!!!!!!
Cons Bulky and a bit pricey.
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Tefal Pressing Profile 2880 Steam generator."

Tefal steam generator

Tefal steam generator

Tefal Pressing Profile 2880 Steam generator.

Steam feature:
90gr/min Continuous stream up to 4-5 times more steam ordinary irons
Which makes creases disappear a lot quicker, even the stubborn creases?
Variable steam button controls the amount of steam you require, the more steam you want, just keep pressing this button.

Steam Pressure.
This iron has 4 bar pressure which helps to remove creases a lot faster. This makes ironing so much quicker.

Vertical Steam.
If you want to iron curtains or clothes that are on a hanger, makes all types of ironing a lot simple.

Boiler.
This iron has a corrosion free boiler, which is made of stainless steel; this helps it to last a lot longer than ordinary irons.

Ironing time.
With the large water tank, it holds 1 litre of water, one fill gives you about 1 to 1 ½ hours continuous ironing. This saves you stopping to re-fill ordinary irons thus saving a lot of time.

Inclined iron rest.
This helps to pick the iron up easier and to replace it. Cushioned hand grip comfortable ironing

Additional Features.

Variable steam
Comfort handles
2320 Watts
Weight 4.8kg
On/Off switch
Sole Plate Type Ceramic.
Auto shut off if left unused for a certain time for reassurance and safety.
8 minutes heat up Ready to use within this time period.
Variable steam settings can be used as a dry iron or with the versatility of variable steam control

Well I never thought I would say ironing is a plessure, but since I bought this generator, it only takes a thied of the time. I used to hate having to fill the old iron every 15 minutes, but with this one, you fill it and iron....simple. I can assure you that if you try this, you will NEVER go back to an ordinary iron.

The only down side is that its a bit big, as I have a tiny kitchen, it is hard to find somewhere to keep it. It cost about £125.00 but I ususally pay about £70 for an ordinary iron anyway. I am really very happy with this one. I hope you will find it as easy to use as I do.

It has a 2 year warrenty, all the paperwork comes with it, all the phone numbers you will need.

• LIZKEMPO published 24/05/2006
    sounds good, however i don't do ironing! LizzieX
  • mattydalton published 24/05/2006
    I can't see anything make me like the ironing!!
  • orlando published 24/05/2006
    Good God, how much ironing do you do?? I am a slob, and we all 'iron as we go' each day as I leave the iron and board in situ upstairs (unless someone is coming, lol). A whole litre is a good idea, especially as I like to use the ironing water from comfort. Nice review. Gwen x