Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open

Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open

Review of "Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open"

published 16/06/2015 | bexx0907
Member since : 23/06/2009
Many thanks for all the R/R/C's, all much appreciated! Try to ensure I return the favour for all, but if I do miss you then give me a shout so I can get onto it!
Pro Cooling, Soothing, Refreshing, Great for sensitive eyes & removes make-up well
Cons A very expensive range generally

"Temple Spa - Eyes Wide Open"

I suffer from a chronic eye condition called blepharitus, which can cause excruciating irritation to my eyes, and it leaves my eyes dry, gritty and itchy at its worst. I tend to purchase good quality beauty products, but like to save money where I can, but due to my eye condition, I don’t scrimp on products for my eyes.

I recently went to a Temple Spa party at a friend’s house, and although the majority of their products are way out of my price range for general day usage, one product of theirs caught my eye, and I decided to try it.

The product was their ‘eyes wide open’ lotion. This bottle was £16.00, which may sound expensive, but it was actually one of the cheapest products in the range. This range is exclusive to Harrod’s stores, so you can imagine how much some of their products will cost!

This product is an eye lotion which comes in a pump action plastic bottle. The idea is that you squirt a few pumps of the lotion onto a couple of cotton wool pads/balls, and place them over the eyes, like you would with an eye mask.

You can use it as an eye mask, but you can also use it as an eye-make up remover. As a mask, it is cooling, refreshing and soothing, and doesn’t contain anything that irritates my eyes at all. After using this as an eye mask, just for a few minutes every other night for a week or so, my eyes looked far less red and puffy than they did before, and I do put it down to this lotion.

As an eye make-up remover, it gently removes all traces of make-up, again without being harsh or causing any irritation at all. Due to constant rubbing of my eyes, the area around my eyes is generally quite red, dry and sensitive, and I have horrendous black circles under my eyes, and I can honestly say that this lotion has not only improved the condition of my eyes, it has also greatly improved the look of my eyes too.

Due to the cost of the range, I won’t be purchasing any more products as I just can’t afford to, but this is one product that I will continue to purchase through the rep that hosted my friends party as I will pay anything for a product that does so much to help the problems I suffer with my eyes.

Even if you don’t suffer with eye problems, this is a great eye-make up remover that gently cools and soothes the eyes and even with its rather high price tag, this product comes with a high recommendation from me.

• justarube published 20/03/2017
    VH
  • mumsymary published 17/06/2015
    good review
  • DodoRabbit published 17/06/2015
    Great stuff :)

Product Information : Temple Spa Eyes Wide Open

Soothing eye lotion - The solution for eyes that just won't open! For eyes that just won't open! Ever feel like you have gritty eyes or they just won't open? Help is at hand with Eyes Wide Open, an amazingly soothing and refreshing eye lotion that brings instant relief to tired, puffy eyes. With a plethora of natural ingredients that reduce inflammation and sensitivity, and tone and smooth the skin, Eyes Wide Open is the total tonic your eyes have been crying out for! The formulation is incredibly cooling and fantastic for giving sleepy eyes a gentle wake up. For an extra cool blast place the bottle into the fridge for a few minutes before use, to seriously rejuvenate and put the sparkle back where it belongs! Soothing, refreshing Instant relief to tired, puffy eyes Contains witch hazel, rose, eyebright, green tea & cornflower Reduces inflammation & sensitivity Tones & smoothes skinSuitable for: All skin types Men WomenUse: Whenever eyes feel tiredHow to apply: Pop some on a cotton pad and simply wipe or rest over the closed eye. Key ingredients: Witch hazel, Rose, Balm mint, Eyebright, Green tea and Cornflower

Long Name: Eyes Wide Open