Tesco Antibacterial Hand Gel

Tesco Antibacterial Hand Gel

Travel Healthcare - Travel Hygiene - Hand Gel

Review of "Tesco Antibacterial Hand Gel"

published 13/05/2011 | pinky50
Member since : 16/11/2010
My beautiful mum passed away this year and I had lost my way and mojo writing reviews but am hoping that I can have it back soon. Having more down days recently than up but getting there slowly.
Pro Cleans hands perfectly.
Cons None.
Side effects
Effectiveness

"Fab hand gel."

Hand gels are what I always use as I do not have a good immune system and I easily have infections if I am not careful and clean my hands on a regular basis, especially while I am outdoors as I often pick up most of my infections from outdoors, where a lot of germs seem to be around. Since I have been a little run down, I have been using hand gel much more often and going through bottles much more quickly. I have been using them tons more so that I do not pick up infections more than usual and so to keep me more healthy so that I feel better real soon.

It comes in a transparent little plastic bottle with a top, the gel inside is clear in colour, it has a clinical smell to it, which is quite pleasant, the gel itself is quite thin in my opinion, I quite like a thicker gel for my hands but this one I did find was quite runny on my hands too, when I rubbed it into my hands, it felt quite wet, it took a few minutes to dry, as some tend to dry almost instant, but with this one does take a little longer, I really like a gel to dry a little bit more quicker than this one does.

This gel is anti bacterial and it kills 99.9% of germs, which is good for me and it is priced at only 47p for a 50ml bottle, the bottle is small enough for me to carry in my hand bag, and handy for when I need to use it, as lots of germs lurk on door handles and seats etc, and I use a lot of lifts when I am outdoors shopping and after I have called for the lift via the button, I always use a gel as this is an area where everyone has to press with their dirty fingers and where most germs harbour, we do not realise how many we can pick up sometimes, it actually has been good for my hands and it has not dried them, it is a nice texture, it is soft and smooth on the hands but just too runny in my opinion, otherwise it works fine.

I have been using this one for a week or so and I have got used to it as time has gone by but I much prefer the branded one and to pay that little extra. I use it while at home as I have to use a gel to make sure my hands are germ free as much as possible so I do not become sick, so I have less infections I catch the better I feel. I think for the price it is fine if you are on a budget but I prefer my gels a little thicker but that is only because I use it so often it is better to have one that dries a bit quicker so I do not have to wait for it to dry, this is just my preference. I use this gel after I use the pc after my family have used it, as lots of germs are on keyboard and it is a haven for those nasty bugs, so removing them from my fingers etc is good for my health.

The gel is a good quality and good value for the cheap price as some gels can be quite expensive at times if you use them as much as I actually do, and I do recommend this one as I think it works perfectly and I am happy with the protection it has given to my hands, if you have any cuts or scratches it is best to be more careful applying it as it can sting.

I do recommend this gel for anyone on a budget and are trying to save money. It works just as well as a branded one in my opinion. It is very affordable for most budgets too and essential for killing those nasty germs. It gives me all the results that I expect from a hand gel and I will continue to buy this one in the future.

I give this one 5 stars.

Also on Dooyoo under my username Pinklady1.

Thank you for reading my review.

• Jake_Speed published 16/05/2011
    Top review!
  • MrBrightside1987 published 15/05/2011
    Top review as always xx
  • Zurich11 published 14/05/2011
    I've got loads of hand gels on the go all the time xx