Tesco Customer Service

Tesco Customer Service

Review of "Tesco Customer Service"

published 19/03/2012 | mysteryshopper101
Member since : 19/03/2012
Pro close to home
Cons no customer service

"Customer Service? I think not....."

I had cause to return an item to my local store the other day - waited at customer services desk, cashier saw me waiting but continued to do whatever she was doing, other cashier saw me but was serving lottery etc. So I waited, and waited and in the end I asked if I should go over to them? Yes came the reply... When I got to the cashier I pointed out nicely that it would be nice if they could let their customers know not to wait at the Customer Services Desk... Well, that didnt go down well ... They said that they hadnt seen me waiting there - yeah right. Anyway, received my refund and off I went, whilst looking at something behind the magazine racks - I could hear them bitching about me in a loud voice - so I popped my head round the corner and told them that it was best to wait until the customer had left the shop before starting to bitch about them!

Customer Service - I think not :( Cant wait for the new Sainsbury to be built as am sure there's a lot of locals who feel the same as me!

Product Information : Tesco Customer Service