Tesco Finest Wine Glasses

Tesco Finest Wine Glasses

This pack of 4 clear red wine Glasses is part of our Finest range.

Review of "Tesco Finest Wine Glasses"

published 29/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro They are plain yet elegant and well made
Cons None at all

"These are the FInest wine glasses I find"

Winston enjoying his wine and cheese off my kitchen lino and Tesco wine glasses

Winston enjoying his wine and cheese off my kitchen lino and Tesco wine glasses

I do enjoy a nice glass of wine sometimes on a night when I am sitting watching the television set and I have had a hard day at my allotment. I have got myself a set of four lovely crystal wine glasses from Tescos and I bought these last time I went with my daughter and she also bought some for herself. They did some other nice glasses, which I fancied too, and they had a drizzle pattern on them but then I thought that the plain ones might go better in my house and I am pleased I chose these ones.

I like these lovely wine glasses because I think they look elegant and the design is classic, which I like. I don’t like a wine glass to be overly fussy or with little designs on, I prefer them to be plain. I like to drink white wine most of the time but occasionally I also like a small glass of red and these lovely wine glasses suit either colour, I find.

The four glasses were in a nice sturdy cardboard box and they cost me exactly £10 which I thought was a fair price to pay. They are dishwasher safe but I have only washed them by hand so far because I have only had my new dishwasher for a few weeks now and I haven’t tried to wash any of my glass wear in it yet. They have a lovely long stem and I find that the bottom of the glass is nice and flat and stable and not liable to toppling over at all, which I like.

They are a 360ml wine glass but if I want some more then I just go back into the kitchen and refill my glass. I like my wine with cheese and crackers and I sit with my cats when I have it.

I am very pleased with these lovely plain and simple and yet elegant and quality wine glasses. I think they are suitable for everyday use but they would look nice if I was having guests to my home too, I think.

I recommend these to you.

• Gingerkitty published 29/04/2012
    Aw how cute!
  • dynamicnurse published 29/04/2012
    Never seen a cat get drunk before!