Tesco Fitted Sheet Single

Tesco Fitted Sheet Single

Fitted Sheet

Review of "Tesco Fitted Sheet Single"

published 17/05/2015 | anwar
Member since : 30/04/2003
All reads gratefully received! If I miss you give me a shout! Thanks for the premium fund ciao!
Pro inexpensive, 100% cotton, washes well, comfortable
Cons could be thicker

"Well fitted!"

I only buy 100% cotton bedding as I think it is so much nicer than man made fibres. Last year I replaced several of my sheets as they had become thin and worn. In the past I have bought most of my sheets from Marks and Spencer’s but felt there prices were too high. I decided to check out what was on offer in my local Tesco and was pleased to find some cotton, fitted single sheets for just £8.

To be honest I wasn’t expecting much for the low price I paid and so was pleasantly surprised by the quality. The sheets have a thread count of 180-300 and although they are not as thick as my previous ones, they are of reasonably thickness. I use a mattress protector on my beds and this helps to pad the mattress.

I like using fitted sheets, especially on my son’s bed as he is a restless sleeper and unfitted sheets always come away from the mattress. The fit of the sheet is perfect for his single bed and it stays put. I have washed the sheets numerous times and they really do wash well and show no signs of wear.

I see from the Tesco web site that this single sheet is available in several colour choices including black, white, silver and cream. When I bought mine I seem to remember there was only cream and white on offer in store. I opted for white to coordinate with my duvet covers.

Overall I would definitely recommend these sheets. They are excellent value for money, wash well and are comfortable to sleep on.

• justarube published 03/09/2016