Tesco HM09

Food Preparation - Hand Mixer - without Handmixer Stand - Maximum Wattage:200

Review of "Tesco HM09"

published 21/03/2012 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro Very easy in use, cheap
Cons A little bit cheap looking
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"The Tesco handmixer"

The Tesco handmixer

Sometimes I just don't need the expensive brands when it comes to appliances that I'm only using like once a month. That's really the case with the hand mixer and only use when I'm 'baking'' something what doesn't really happen a lot. It's more that the time I saw the hand mixer that I thought it was just something we needed in the kitchen.

What convinced me was the price of around 10 pounds! I mean that's really no money for a hand mixer and I just couldn't leave it in the shop. For ten pounds you can't really aspect anything great and the looks are simply boring but ok. The hand mixer in plastic white and looks a little bit cheap but not as bad as you would think. The hand mixer has a turbo button on the top and you have a switch for 5 positions where you can control the speed. It's all very simple and easy to use. You also have a eject button to eject the blades.

You get two kind of different blade. The first blades are the mixing blades and the second ones are dough blades. They look and feel strong and are made of stainless steal. They are easy to put into the hand mixer and don't fall out during using it. They are of better quality than I expected.

From the first moment I got this hand mixer I had the greatest plans but in stayed in the cupboard for a month. The first time I used it was for making mashed potato and later on when I was making cheesecake. Very delicious if I may say it myself. The mixer really proved to me to be handy and even if it's only 10 pounds it's still a quality product and I don't really need anything more. It might be the best looking hand mixer but we are talking about a hand mixer and not like a coffee machine that you can't put in the cupboard.