Tesco Happy Birthday Banner

Tesco Happy Birthday Banner

Party Supply

Review of "Tesco Happy Birthday Banner"

published 01/05/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro They were not expensive and they were lovely and bright and bold
Cons None

"It was a very Happy Birthday with these Tesco party banners"

I chose this lovely Happy Birthday Party Banner for Playgroup because it was one of the children’s birthday’s. The last one we had at the community centre was very old indeed and we wanted a nice new one that we could re-use and that would last us a long time. I bought this out of the petty cash when my daughter took me to Tesco’s in her car. I am very pleased with it indeed.

This banner came in a pack with another banner and they were plain banners, which is what I was after. They came in a flat plastic pack and they cost me only 75p which I thought was a very fair price to pay. There were two banners in the one pack and my thinking was that if one of them got lost or damaged, then at least we would have a spare one to play with.

Each of the two lovely banners says Happy Birthday on it three times and they are bi-sexual colours so that we will be able to use them for the boys or the girls at the Playgroup. All of the words are in capital letters and they are lovely and large and catch the eye and they are lovely bright and bold colours and I think these banners especially appeal to little children.

I liked that the banners are well made and it looks like they will last us a long time if we don’t lose them, and this is because they are both made of that lovely shiny foil plastic which lasts a long time. Because they are shiny, when we put the hall lights on they glinted and caught us in the eye. These are really bonny banners and very attractive, I think and I am very pleased I chose these ones. We put them both up for the birthday boy and we will try not to lose them for the next party we have.

These are lovely party banners and well worth the money we paid for them and I recommend them to you.