Tesco Life Insurance

Tesco Life Insurance

Review of "Tesco Life Insurance"

published 08/08/2003 | Mclbee
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Very cheap
Cons none
Competitiveness of APR
Comprehensiveness of range of products
Product package
Efficiency of service

"Tesco life insurance"

Just last weekend, I got a call from my sister telling me that a mutual friend had just been diagnosed with cancer. He's only 29. I told my husband about it and he looked pale. I asked him what was the matter and he confessed that he has been procrastinating about sorting out our life insurance. Yes, it's scary to think about it but we are immortals and will have to go 'prepared' for our loved ones. Cancer or any other illnesses strike anyone irregardless of our age and lifestyle. It seems that the younger generation are also becoming the target lately.

Immediately, he went online and got a quote from Tesco.com . We were quite surprised because for only £23 per month (fixed for 50 years) , both of us are insured for £200,000. That's really really cheap. I found out that Tesco life insurance was actually underwritten by Norwich Union. We also got a quote from Norwich Union but surprise surprise....the quote was more expensive than the one from Tesco.

We did several other checks on other companies and came to the conclusion that : Tesco Life insurance is really cheap and affordable. It may even be the cheapest one in the market. The website was extremely user friendly and efficently fast. So buying online couldn't be simpler!

• lebel published 29/03/2005
    That is a great deal you got there, I would have found your op a bit more helpful if you gave a bit more detail on the process of how you get the insurance, how long it takes, etc. lx
  • Ratchev published 06/03/2004
    very good review, i have to check that as well, pt
  • MartinaBabe published 17/08/2003
    well written op. glad you found a good deal on your life insurance!

Product Information : Tesco Life Insurance