Tesco MultiVitamins

Tesco MultiVitamins

Vitamins & Supplements - Multivitamins

Review of "Tesco MultiVitamins"

published 26/09/2009 | katherineh123
Member since : 12/03/2007
Pro cheap price, easy to swallow, provide all your vitamins and iron
Cons not a nice taste if you don't swallow quick enough!
Effectiveness
Price level

"Vitamins and half the price"

I've always been keen to top up my diet with a multi vitamin tablet, for my general health and well being. However, I'd found that this could actually be quite an expensive habit to maintain. That's when I came across Tesco Multivitamins. I found a jar of 240 tablets (multivitamins and iron) for a little over £2. For the brand that I had been previously using, a jar of this size would cost well over £5, so, inticed by the potential saving, I gave these a go.

The tablets are one-a-day, therefore (fairly obviously!) a jar of this size could last me around 8 months, which is great value. The tablets are fairly small and disc-shaped, and a deep red in colour. They are easy to swallow with a drink, but I would recommend you swallow quickly as they don't taste great! The jar of tablets also doesn't smell to good. They provide you with well over the recommended daily allowance of all the vitamins you would expect and, of course iron too.

Since taking these tablet I feel just as healthy & with as much energy as I had done whilst taking the more expensive multivitamins previously. I've also managed to avoid the summer colds that my friend came down with. I will definitely be sticking with these!!

• hildah11 published 15/09/2012
    More information next time please.
  • TheHairyGodmother published 27/09/2009