Review of "Tesco My Babys Bedtime Bath"

published 16/07/2008 | loopeyuk
Member since : 15/04/2007
Pro Costs alot less than leading brands!
Cons None
How gentle is it?
Fragrance
How easily is it absorbed?
Does the product work?

"Tesco My Baby Night time bath"

Dreamy Bedtime!

I was using Johnson's bedtime bath on my daughter as she would be up until 10pm every night and thought the bed time bath would help relax her and get her more ready for bedtime! It worked really well, but the cost for one 500ml is £2.47 (Tesco online price)
and when you bath a baby every night before bed it soon gets used up. I discovered Tesco Night time bath with lavebder Oil about a month ago. It costs £1.00 for 400ml and does exactly the same as the Johnson's brand.
  • No tears Formula
  • Helps relax and calm
  • Paediatrician approved
  • Hypoallergenic

Everything you would expect from a leading brand! I have used it for a month and our daughter loves the rich bubbles that it creates and the smell of the lavender bath oil is lovely. Not too over powering like some brands can be. It also has added almond oil which leaves the skin lovely and soft. My daughter now goes to bed around 7pm and there she will stay sound asleep until 7am!

I have also used this on my older son and again the Lavender oil seems to relax him and calms him down before bed.

I would recommend this product to any mum who is looking for an alternative to the more expensive brands on the market as this certainly has proven a hit with our family!

• kezziefaerie published 16/07/2008
    sounds like its just as good as the expensive brands! good review