Tesco Party Poppers

Tesco Party Poppers

Party Supply

Review of "Tesco Party Poppers"

published 01/05/2012 | danielclark691
Member since : 27/02/2011
Due to time constraints, I am unlikely to be able to find the time to rate members that have received 3 times as many rates as they have given, apologies.
Pro Very affordable, livens up a party.
Cons Some are duds, can be very messy!

"Tesco Party Poppers, fun but messy!"

In my household we always seem to have a pack of party poppers stored away somewhere for special occassions. They usually make an appearance during a party or celebration, though I imagine they appeal more to younger people than adults. I am quite sure most people have pulled a party popper at some point, though I imagine they won't appeal to everyone, as they can be quite loud.

Tesco always have a good range of party accessories, all at reasonable prices. This is a bumper pack of 50 party poppers and I paid a couple of pounds for the latest pack I bought. Party poppers are fun, but they are so simply put together, so they are very affordable. The party popper is made up of a main body which is usually brightly coloured plastic. At one end is a cardboard stopper and at the other is a short string which activates the 'bang'! There are some warnings on the party poppers, and simple instructions and quidance. It is advised that adults always observe children as they pull the party poppers, and I wouldn't give them to very small children as they do contain small parts. It is also worth remembering that once the party popper is pulled it cannot be reused, so they can get a little bit messy if you have a lot of party poppers and children! The poppers are filled with strips of coloured paper, so a pack of 50 can soon cause a mess!

I would definitely recommend party poppers for parties and special occassions, as their loud bang brings a pleasant surprise to most peoples' face. I found that these Tesco Party Poppers are generally very reliable, though I do find that every now and then you will find a 'dud' and the string will snap, or the charge won't activate, so you are left with disappointment, but at least it only cost a few pence!

Tesco Party Poppers are a great way to add fun to parties, so for this reason their reasonable price and large pack size lead me to awarding the full 5 stars. There are other brands of party poppers, and in general I find that they are all almost identical to one another, so I buy the cheapest and hope that not too many are duds!

• anonymili published 29/08/2016
    I hate getting dud poppers!