Tesco Pet Insurance

Tesco Pet Insurance

Review of "Tesco Pet Insurance"

published 26/07/2011 | Jeanette4565
Member since : 26/07/2011
Pro Cheap if you don't claim
Cons Even if you check claim first they don't pay

"Fine until you claim"

I have had tesco insurance for 3 years. Dog a healthy one but has developed fatty lumps as he has aged. Rang tesco to ensure claim was valid told to send it off dates were fine. After 3 weeks waiting told money will not be paid as he was TREATED more than 12 months prior. Vet saw him and did biopsy in house. No specimen sent away all explained before claim made. Customer service and complaints a waste of time. Broken record responses. Claim amounted to what I spend in Tesco in two weeks. I will now not spend one penny in their stores or petrol stations. Cancelled policy. What use is it? Have been passed onto three people who keep stating claim is more than 12 months since first treated. Why would I waste my time ringing to verify if claim was valid and when treatment is deemed to commence from?

• Dentolux published 26/07/2011
    I hate how insurance companies are quick to take your cash, but not as prompt when it comes to paying out.
  • IzzyInTheHouse published 26/07/2011
    There is not enough infomation here to make this a useful review.

Product Information : Tesco Pet Insurance