Tesco Shanghai Cutlery Set 16 Piece

Tesco Shanghai Cutlery Set 16 Piece

This Shanghai 16 piece cutlery set is made from stainless steel and features a stylish design. This set is dishwasher safe.

Review of "Tesco Shanghai Cutlery Set 16 Piece"

published 25/04/2012 | JL132
Member since : 23/12/2008
http://www.onesies-kopen.nl mijn eigen website onesies!
Pro look and feel more expensive than they were
Cons Only 4 of everything

"Designer looks atTesco prices "

Designer looks at tesco prices

I have two different sets of cutlery from Tesco and although it might not be fancy it is really good quality and just as nice as other cutlery sets that I have seen that cost loads more.

The Shanghai cutlery set is the one that I use more for when I have people over for dinner as it is just a bit weightier and nicer than the other set that I have which is the one I use more for myself every day.

The set consists of 16 pieces of cutlery which are 4 tea spoons, 4 desert spoons, 4 knives and 4 forks. The design is simple but modern and the handles are rounded instead of square and flat. If you didn’t know that they had come from Tesco you could easily think that they were more expensive than they actually were.

They cost £12.49 for the set and I bought mine in my local Tesco but they can also be bought online. They are made from stainless steel and each piece is a good shape and size. The spoons aren’t too big or too small and the tea spoons are just the right size for making a good cup of coffee. The rounded handles are also nice and comfortable to hold.

They also have a nice solid feel to them and feel weighty and good quality and not cheap and as if they are going to bend or snap easily.

The whole set is dishwasher safe and the stainless steel just needs a buff with the tea towel to make them nice and shiny when they become dull and lifeless looking.

I really like this set and would recommend it to people who are looking for a nice and simple but modern design. Because they are widely available they are also really easy to replace if you lose a knive or a fork.

They give a designer look on Tesco prices and quite a few people have been for dinner and said that they like them.