Tesco Value A4 White Paper

Tesco Value A4 White Paper

Paper/Pad/Notebook

Review of "Tesco Value A4 White Paper"

published 19/03/2011 | Thehonesttruth
Member since : 26/05/2004
Ciao Confessions - Every review of mine with an overall E rating, I've written whilst drunk and don't remember writing in the morning. Is that good or bad?
Pro Great value if you do a lot of printing
Cons Does go s little wavy if printing images

"Excellent value especially for students ."

When my boyfriend first started his PGCE course back in September, it soon became clear that we were going to be going through a lot more printer paper as he began printing out class worksheets, his own essays, and various timetables. Added to that the fact that my daughter kept running off with paper to draw on, and we were going to need something fairly inexpensive as we were going to have to keep replacing it . Luckily, on a visit to Tesco we spotted the Value A4 paper, which seemed like it would do the job, at just £2.40 for 500 sheets.

The paper is nothing to write home about really. It's A4 and bright white in colour,with a totally smooth texture, and is a nice thickness, not feeling flimsy in my hands. It seems to hold the ink really well when printed on, and feeds well through my printer. It does on occasion take a little while for the ink to dry, and especially when printing images it can also go a little bit wavy from so much ink.

It's also perfectly suitable for my daughter to draw on - but then at 7 I don't imagine she cares too much. As long as it's a blank canvas for her creative skills, she is more than happy. However, at least with it being cheap I don't worry so much about the amount she is using.

Personally, I think this paper is fine for everyday household use, especially for students who need to print off a lot of documents. Were I printing out pictures, letters, or my CV, I would probably want something a tiny bit thicker and better quality, but for everything else, this paper is just fine and excellent value.

• Coloneljohn published 03/04/2011
    This is good value. I will have to keep it in mind. John
  • CrazyJamie published 19/03/2011
    Good review; I don't think people can reasonably expect this to be good for printing images in the circumstances.
  • mattydalton published 19/03/2011
    If it were something to write home about, you would have the perfect thing to write it on....