Tesco Value Dishwasher Tablets

Tesco Value Dishwasher Tablets

Dishwasher Product

Review of "Tesco Value Dishwasher Tablets"

published 06/03/2012 | jmurray01
Member since : 27/01/2009
Pro They are cheap and work quite well
Cons Not as good quality cleaning as the cheaper Lidl tablets
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"They work well... What more is there to say ?"

OK, as you may know if you've read my other reviews - I like a bargain, expecially on dishwasher tablets.

So when I saw I would get 30 Dishwasher tablets from Tesco for £1.80, I bought them.

Right, first of all, they are very small, and plain white, but don't let that put you off.

As I said in the "disadvantages" box, they don't work as well as some brands, but do still work as well, or better than some more expencive ones.

Put it this way, if you have moderately dirty plates, glasses, cups and cutlery, it'll work great, but if you have really ground in dirt, such as burned in dirt on pans, it will struggle slightly.

I normally just have light to moderate dirt on my dishes, so they work great for me, but do occasionally fail to fully remove an obstinate tea stain for example.

As long as you have salt and rinse aid in your dishwasher, and the plates aren't too dirty, they will work fine is basically what I'm saying.

Yes, I would recommend Tesco Value Dishwasher tablets to anybody, as long as they didn't have very dirty dishes.