Tesco Value Facial Tissues

Tesco Value Facial Tissues

Cleansing Cloth

Review of "Tesco Value Facial Tissues"

published 25/10/2011 | emmad5689
Member since : 12/02/2011
Thank you all for my E ratings it is appreciated xx
Pro Strong, price
Cons Perforations aren't great on the box
Length of Use
Use Many of the Products?

"Atishoo Value"

Just like nearly everyone I know I have started to alter my shopping habits in a bid to save some money as is needed in this current economy. There are some things that I won't compromise on but thought that as we go through so many tissues in our house with having 2 young children I decide we would give these a try.

A box of these tissues costs a mere 36p for 150 2 ply tissues how can you go wrong? The box is very simple and cannot be mistaken as anything but Tesco value, a white box (quite sturdy) with a thick red stripe and the Tesco Value symbol in red and blue. The top of the box has a perforated oval to open the box which sometimes does tear off it's perforations a little which means the box can look a bit scruffy but it was never goignt o look attractive anyway.

The tissues are not too rough like you might expect and they come out of the box one at a time as intended rather than 2 or 3 at a time like some. We have 2 boxes of these tissues on the go at a time, one in the living room cleaning up the many snotty noses and grubby hands and one in the bathroom as our 4 year old struggles to tear the toilet roll and would use half a roll given half a chanced. I would say the face and the bum are probably the 2 most sensitive areas and neither of my children have any rashes or sore skin from using these. The tissue are 2 ply and sometime the two parts do come away from each other but not too much and they are white in colour but isn't a bright white like more expensive tissues.

I would say these are a value product I am sticking with, the tissues do the job you want them too and don't cost a fortune and even if you use two tissues for that added thickness they are still better value than the higher brands. The tissues don't feel rough but on the other hand don't feel soft either but they are gentle enough on delicate skin so I don't see the point in paying more.

• catsholiday published 25/10/2011