Review of "Tesco Value Food Bags"

published 10/04/2012 | brandon9876
Member since : 04/04/2012
Pro Cheap, perfect for freezers, fridges and lunchboxes, fresh food,
Cons Could have a seal, not very thick,

"Cheap and effective food bags from Tesco value"

I purchased these bags with the intention of using them for my sandwiches in my lunchbox for work, but have since found a number of other uses for them.

I use them for the following, sandwiches and other lunchbox items, freezer and fridge food, and also to help keep food fresh in the cupboard the list could go on and on I don't want to bore everyone.

They are very cheap at 50p for 50 bags which measure 25.5 by 31.5cm, at 1p a bag I find these a lot cheaper than other brands.

I know a lot of people say you get what you pay for but in this case these are very good value for money and since buying them I will not be buying any other brands.

However these are not quite as thick as some of the other bags on the market, and also are not sealable but I find rolling them over is plenty good enough.

They come rolled up in a similar way to bin bags you simply tear off a bag when you need it they have a perforated edge making this very easy. They are wrapped in paper displaying the Tesco value logo which is not very attractive but hey they are only sandwich bag. Although the bags themselves are not recyclable the paper sleeve the roll comes in is.

I would recommend these bags you may need to look around a little as Tesco stores seem to tuck the cheaper brands away.