Review of "Tesco Value Household Rubber Gloves"

published 23/04/2012 | Spottydog11
Member since : 07/09/2007
Reviews : 1977
Pro Very cheap, work well
Cons None

"Value rubber gloves"

My hands get very dry when I use a lot of soap and cleaning products on them and even using moisturiser on my hands will not stop this effect as I tend to do a bit of cleaning and washing up each day. In order to keep my hands away from some of these chemicals I use rubber gloves. Rubber gloves are great as they keep your hands away from the water and soap and stop them from getting dirt on them too which is great when you get to the dirtier jobs around the house.

These rubber gloves from Tesco's are amazingly good value and to me it doesn't even matter that I need to replace them every so often as the cheap price really doesn't matter. The rubber gloves are basically marigolds and although you can tell they are not as good quality as a proper pair of rubber gloves apart from that there is not much difference between them. The rubber gloves are made from a thin rubber and are yellow. Inside there is just a basic thin cotton material but this is comfortable enough and keep your hands nice and soft inside.

The gloves come up to about the middle of my forearm so they will keep dry if you plunge them into a deep sink of washing up water. The gloves are perfect for cleaning toilets as well if you are handling bleach and other cleaning products.

Like I've mentioned above the price is amazing. Tesco sell these gloves in a pack of two which costs just £0.53 meaning each pair of gloves cost you £0.27. I buy quite a few pairs at a time and have a pair upstairs for the toilets, one downstairs for the washing up etc. These gloves are not thick enough to be effective in the garden in my opinion but I do keep a pair outside for doing a bit of cleaning when I clean the garden furniture and garden toys down etc. I would say a pair lasts about two months as they are not amazingly thick but they work well during that time and are a great bargain.