Tesco Value Household Rubber Gloves

Tesco Value Household Rubber Gloves

Gloves

Review of "Tesco Value Household Rubber Gloves"

published 24/04/2012 | katykicker
Member since : 11/12/2005
Back writing & RATING! If you would like to be added to my COT please do let me know :) No need to thank me for E's unless you fancy a chat :)
Pro Cheap, do not tear easily, fit well and come quite far up my arm.
Cons None.

"I'm scrubbing with these on!"

In our home we work quite well together at keeping it clean. Obviously there are times when we have an off day or one of us is run down and we just do not have the motivation. Generally we follow a list each week and spend one day off a week doing some jobs that don't get done so often. Some of these jobs (such as cleaning skirting boards or cleaning the balcony) can be quite dirty and this is when I like to wear rubber gloves in particular.

Rubber gloves allow me to keep my jewellery on and also they allow me to keep my hands soft and smooth and when I use them while washing up it stops me from getting worn wrinkly hands that can be painful if I have a large load of washing up to do.

I am not too fussy about rubber gloves as long as they fit me and they are strong enough not to tear when I am using them or if I catch one of the fingers with my nails. These rubber gloves are from the Tesco Value range and cost just 53p for two pairs. I think that these rubber gloves represent fantastic value for money.

I must say that these rubber gloves are quite good for just 26.5p a pair! They are thinner than some gloves that I have used in the past but I have no problems using them and my nails have not gone through them at any time. They come up my arm high enough that water does not get in to them easily when I am washing up and no cleaning fluid comes in to contact with my hands either.

I find that my gloves usually last for around 3 or 4 weeks depending on the tasks that I am using them for. If I am using them for washing up then I always hang them over my tap to dry and then they stay stronger for longer. I have no problems with them leaking or splitting and I have only managed to damage one pair of these since I began using them several months ago.

The price of these gloves is just fantastic for their quality. I would firmly recommend these over more expensive clothes. They are thinner and lighter but for me they do the job incredibly well anywa so i don't mind that they are cheap and from the value range!