pinky50 5

pinky50

About me: Cannot wait for some nice weather to arrive.

Member since:16.11.2010

Cheap cleaner.

02.01.2011

Advantages:
Cleans toilet well and refreshes perfectly .

Disadvantages:
Does not remover lime scale as well as a branded one .

39 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. cornishchic
  2. stillclueless
  3. Deesrev

When I first saw this toilet cleaner I did not think I would like it because of it being such a cheap price, I had been buying lots of cheaper items from the Tesco Value range at the time I first bought this one and since I had not tried it before I decided to give it a try for the cheap price.

It comes in a white plastic bottle with a screw off child proof cap and it is a very thick liquid and the smell is very pleasant and apparent immediately the cap is taken off the bottle and it is nice and fresh, it is very easy to pour from the nozzle and the nozzle is a good one to go under the rim of the toilet perfectly and I am not disappointed with the consistency of the liquid.

The bottle is quite a thick plastic and so it is easy to grip and to pour, it is a nice sturdy plastic and the base of the bottle does sit nicely in a cupboard etc, I say sit nicely because I have bought some cheaper cleaners that do tend to tip over when being stored but this one is absolutely fine in my opinion.

The price of this is a fabulous one of just 24p for a 750ml bottle, I cannot believe the price because it is just so cheap for the amount of liquid in the bottle and the fragrance that this one has, I think the quality is amazing and the value is superb too.

The thick liquid clings to the bowl of the toilet and leaves it nice, clean and fresh and is easily flushed away from the toilet after use, it leaves the bathroom smelling of a nice fragrance and the pine smell is apparent for quite some time after use, which I did not think it would be when I first bought it but I was pleasantly surprised how much fragrance this toilet cleaner actually does have.

I do find that this one does not remove lime scale as good as the branded cleaners but for just general cleaning of the loo, I do think it is a super cleaner for a low budget or just as a toilet freshener.

It attacks those horrible odours that lurk in the toilet and it has a lasting smell and I always pour some into my toilet last thing at night and in the morning when I go into the bathroom I can smell the fragrance and then I just flush the toilet and the bowl is nice and clean.

I highly recommend this cleaner as I have found it to be just as good as the branded variety on the market and for the very low price I will continue to buy it and save myself a lot of money and it works perfect for my toilet and I recommend anyone to give it a try and see if it can save you some money also, and I do not think you would be disappointed with this one.

In my opinion it is only the basic look of the bottle that is the difference between this one and a branded one as the contents for me are just as good as branded ones.

The consistency is very good and the value is amazing and the results are brilliant too. A little goes a long way because of the thickness of this one.

It is very good value with amazing results and an excellent price too and I just do not know how it is manufactured for the low price in my opinion, try it and see if you like it too.

Also on Dooyoo under my username Pinklady1.

Thank you for reading my review.

Deesrev 05.01.2011 00:29

'just 24p for a 750ml bottle', such a terrific price, will be looking out for this in my next shop as "every little helps"! :D x

paulpry118 03.01.2011 21:37

I use this but give the toilet a good limescale blast once a week

xhoneybeex 03.01.2011 09:20