Tesco Washing Powder

Tesco Washing Powder

Washing Liquid/Powder

Review of "Tesco Washing Powder"

published 27/02/2001 | sarah.shipley
Member since : 20/01/2001
Pro non bio
Cons none
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"White and Bright"

I have been use this washing powder for quite some time now and I am very happy with the outcome of every wash.

Before this I did use Persil Non bio but decided to give Tesco's ago mainly due to the price difference. I couldn't really find any difference between the 2 both seem to clean really well and no bleaching of colours.

The powder is dermatologically tested and enzyme-free which I check for in all powders as my 4 year old suffers with eczema (not so much now) and therefore can only use non bio.

The product isn't tested on animals and the packaging is made up of recycled cardboard which is good news in my books.

There are full instructions on the box with regards to how much powder you need depending on how dirty your clothes are and water hardness.

I tend to by the small box of powder (automatic E3) basically as I don't have the space to keep any bigger box. On average I get 13 washes out of this box as I buy one every 2 weeks and normally wash once a day. On the box its states upto 15 washes but this is based in a soft water area and I am in a hard water area.

When I went to get another box yesterday it was on offer so instead of normally £1.88 is was £1.49, ever more reason to use Tesco non bio.

• bsky published 06/03/2001
    I think I might try this. Thanks.
  • paule23 published 03/03/2001
    £1.49! I think I'll take a trip to Tesco soon!