Tesco value furniture polish

Tesco value furniture polish

Furniture Polish/Cleaning

Review of "Tesco value furniture polish"

published 22/04/2012 | brandon9876
Member since : 04/04/2012
Good
Pro Cheap, smells good, nice shine, does the job,
Cons not very long lasting, smell could be stronger, can looks cheap,
Do you need to use much for each clean?
Irritable to skin?
Longlasting effects?

"Great value polish"

Now I love a bargain and have tried most of the Tesco value range for cleaning.
This is another great Tesco value product, sure it’s not as good as some of the other branded polishes but for around 40p you can’t go wrong.
The 300ml can is in the usual Tesco value colours white, red and blue with a picture of a wooden chair on it and is recyclable after it’s all gone so you can do you little bit for the environment.
Now I know this is a phrase that is over used but this product does what it says on the tin, you get a nice shine, clean smell and all on a budget price.

I only need to use a small amount of this as a little goes a long way, but I have found that the shine does not last quite as long as better named brands but this is only to be expected at the cheap price, the old you get what you pay for comes into play.
To use it you simply point and spray either on the item you are polishing or the duster and then dust away.
I also use this in my car as a dash board duster and get the same results as around the house.

The smell is very similar to that of Mr Sheen but a weaker smelling version and after using the smell does not linger in the room as long as other brands. But personally I don't polish to make my house smell nice, I polish it to remove dust and dirt.

I would highly recommend this polish as a cheap alternative to branded polishes.