Texas Instruments TI 83

Texas Instruments TI 83

Graphic Calculator, Programmable Calculator - with Batteries - without Solar Power Functionality

Review of "Texas Instruments TI 83"

published 15/10/2011 | RaymondWarnedU
Member since : 02/10/2011
Pro Every little detail about the calculator
Cons Uses batteries
Look & Feel
Robustness & Durability
Range of Extra Features
Instruction manual

"Once You Get The TI 83 You'll Never Need Another Calculator Again"

I might be a little young but I have been in many math courses throughout my years since i've always been in advanced math. I remember when I first started in Pre algebra and my teacher said I had to purchase the TI 83 calculator. First I thought "I already have a calculator so why would I buy another one" but once I did my mind changed. I used this calculator in Geometry, Algebra 2, Trigonometry, and Pre Calculus... And this calculator helped me easily pass each course and just makes math much more simple for people that dont favor math. So on that note buying the TI 83 is the best choice for someone who wants a calculator that lasts a life time. It graghs, puts in TRIG functions, has exponents, able to put in equations, square roots and if you get bored it also has GAMES! I think that the TI 83 is the only calcutor that can do anything and almost everything, and it comes in many colors for people who interest style.