The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge

The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge

Review of "The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge"

published 06/01/2016 | K2705
Member since : 02/10/2009
Thank you for all the reads and rates, I will return all rates asap. I review a lot of Childrens products and toys, there will be a lot of Thomas the Tank Engines reviews.
Pro Cute design, quality.
Cons Not ideal shape for a sponge.
Does it smell good?

"The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge."

Another bath product that my Sons have is The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge, it's similar to the Robin version of these that they have and is very cute and popular with my children.

The Body Shop Bear Bath Soonge is a cute fat round shaped bear, his body is a ball shaped sponge and is covered in a dark brown material, his facial features are in a lighter brown and white material. The bear has 2 little ears on the top of his body and 2 arms on the sides, these are made from the same dark brown material. The design of the bear is simple but appealing to children. Attached to the top of the Bears head is a red ribbon which allows the sponge to be hung up.

When it comes to caring for/ cleaning the sponge I have found no specific instructions, I personally just ensure it is dried out fully and then wash it regularly, I have found this has worked well and kept the sponge in good condition.

The Bear Bath Sponge Coke from The Body Shop and costs around £4.00, it is on the expensive side for a sponge but I would be happy to pay this as it is extremely cute and my Sons like playing with this in the bath aswell as it having a practical use.

I would recommend The Body Shop Bear Bath Sponge as both my children like this in the bath. For me the disadvantage with this sponge is the shape of it makes using it wash the children bit tricky, I do use it as a sponge but it ends up being used more as a bath toy than anything.

• Essexgirl2006 published 11/01/2016