The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter

The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter

Body Butter

Review of "The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter"

published 31/05/2015 | basketofbuttons
Member since : 08/08/2012
why cant I post a review - it's gone weird x
Pro Melts into your skin, improves tone and hydrates
Cons Only that I have none left
Accessibility
Duration of use

"Is this the best body butter in the world?"

I love Body Shop products and at Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a gift set containing (Amongst other things) some of their amazing blueberry Body Butter. I have really dry skin on the shins on my legs (as well as other places) and as I had used body butters before, I was really keen to try this one as so far, all the Body Shop body butters I have used have been really brilliant.

Thsi body butter came in a small plastic container with a twist off lid (to buy, they cost £13 each and are considerable larger in size). The smell alone is enough to make me want to go out and buy more of this. It smells fresh and sweet and delicious and probably too good to be slathering all over your body - I felt like I wanted to get a spoon and just eat the stuff!

It is rich and thick and creamy and has almost a whipped like consistency to it. Despite it being so thick, it just kind of melted into my skin as soon as I had applied it. It didn't leave any greasy residue at all and it simply left my skin looking and feeling a hundred times better than it did before. The smell lingered on my skin for ages afterwards and I ended up just sniffing myself like an idiot all night! My hubby also loves this stuff and he says he loves the way it makes my skin both look and feel.

I really really recommend it.

• AnneLorraine1 published 02/06/2015
    vh
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 01/06/2015
    Must be better than the lemon one I am trying to use up that my husband says smells like "bog cleaner". Oh, it must be so nice to smell like breakfast, rather than cleaning product!
  • RICHADA published 01/06/2015