The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter

The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter

Body Butter

Review of "The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter"

published 27/06/2015 | popmusicfanemma
Member since : 25/06/2015
Hello! I'm Emma, 29 and from Nottingham. I love writing on review sites and expressing my opinions. I love make-up, music, travelling and meeting new people. I look forward to reading all of your reviews. Bye for now!
Pro Long lasting moisturising effect. Smells great!
Cons None
Accessibility
Duration of use

"The Body Shop Blueberry Body Butter is perfect for dry skin!"

bought this body butter in The Body Shop sale a while back. It cost me £5, the usual price being £13. The butter came presented in a circular plastic tub that was 200ml in terms of size. The colour of the tub was blue with pictures of blueberries on the front of it. The packaging is very nice and practical too, although replacing the screw on lid with sticky fingers can be a little fiddly!

The butter itself resembles "real" butter in terms of both texture and appearance. It's easy to use. You simply scoop up the butter with your fingertips and apply it to your body after a bath or shower.

I found that the butter soaked into my skin straight away. The smell is very nice. It's a very fruity scent but it's not too strong. The butter glides over the skin effortlessly without leaving a greasy residue on the skin after use, like some body butters do. I find that I can get dressed pretty much straight away after application. The butter doesn't stick to my clothing, nor does it stain them.

The gorgeous sweet and fruity scent of blueberries linger on my skin for hours after use, leaving me feeling fresh and clean. The butter is VERY soothing and moisturising. It soothes the dry patches on my knees and elbows and leaves my skin feeling soft yet supple. This effect is long lasting and this butter is definitely a high quality product. I no longer suffer from these dry areas as this butter put a stop to my dry flaky skin. I no longer look like a snake!

This butter instantly soothes my skin and I find that I don't need to use a lot of it at a time so a little goes a long way. This justifies the slightly high price tag, when converting back to full price.

Would I recommend this body butter? Yes, I would. It's perfect for dry skin, it hasn't been tested on animals and it's suitable for all skin types, whether that being normal or dry. I use this (I'm 29) and my mum (62) uses it too. My mum said it helps with her "old sagging skin", bless her!

A fantastic body butter.