The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-up Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-up Remover

Make-up Remover - for Eyes

Review of "The Body Shop Camomile Eye Make-up Remover"

published 30/10/2011 | katykicker
Member since : 11/12/2005
Back writing & RATING! If you would like to be added to my COT please do let me know :) No need to thank me for E's unless you fancy a chat :)
Pro Lightly scented, cool and calming, easy to use, removes all make-up.
Cons A little expensive.
Performance
Harshness to Skin

"A gentle yet affective make-up remover."

I received this product as a gift and I am pleasantly surprised to see that it's a fairly generous one in terms of cost and how much there is.

It's a plastic bottle with a screw top lid. Using the product is simple; open the lid, squeeze a small amount out on to a cotton wool pad and then close your eye, hold on your eye for a few seconds and then wipe down to remove all traces of make-up (including waterproof mascara), then repeat for the other eye (unless you are a strange person who does not do make-up on both eyes!).

I need a gentle make-up remover as I have sensitive skin and quite a few products have reacted with me in the past and left me with itchy, blotchy eyes, however, I did not suffer any problems with this product. It did seem to remove all traces of make-up and my lashes were left conditioned and silky smooth (as advised by The Body Shop). Overall I was very pleased with this product and I use it most days. It is expensive but I feel that it's worth paying that little bit extra just to be sure that I can trust the product that I'm using & of course it's relatively guilt free as The Body Shop products aren't tested on animals so I know that no poor monkey has suffered just for me to scrub some mascara off!

There is not a very strong smell to this product it just smells clean and fresh and this is fine as I don't want anything overpowering when using on or around my eyes.

A 250ml bottle of this is available from The Body Shop for £7.30 at present and I will be buying this product again. It isn't the cheapest thing available but I'd highly recommend it and I am therefore rating it 5/5.

Summary: A very useful, gentle make-up remover.

• catsholiday published 30/10/2011