The Body Shop Robin Bath Sponge

The Body Shop Robin Bath Sponge

Review of "The Body Shop Robin Bath Sponge"

published 02/01/2016 | K2705
Member since : 02/10/2009
Thank you for all the reads and rates, I will return all rates asap. I review a lot of Childrens products and toys, there will be a lot of Thomas the Tank Engines reviews.
Pro Cute, fun, durable.
Cons Shape makes it hard to wash with espically smaller children.
Does it smell good?

"The Body Shop Robin Bath Sponge."

The Body Shop Bath Sponge was something my Son got given from a Family member a little while ago, I cannot remember which of my Sons this sponge is for as they both got something similar and I cannot remember who's is who's.

The Robin Bath Sponge is basically a cute fat Robin, he is made up of a large round sponge ball for his body, this is covered with a soft brown material with a red patch on the front, a little reddy orange beak in the middle of his face and 2 big white eyes, on either side of the body are 2 little brown wings made from the same fabric. Attached to the top of the sponge is a long loop of red ribbon allowing you to hang the sponge up.

When looking online about this product there is really very little information about it in terms of caring for it. Personally I find the best way of keeping it hygienic is to wash it periodically in the washing machine and ensure it is fully dried out after each use, I tend to squeeze out any excess water and then put it in the Airing Cupboard where it is warm to allow it to fully dry.

The Robin Bath Sponge is available from The Body Shop and is sold for £4.00 although is currently on offer for £1.50. Personally I think it is a fair price for this item as it is something that children will love at bath time instead of a regular sponge. It is good for children as there are no small bits on it which could fall off and be dangerous.

I have used this sponge on both my Sons one is 3 and the other is 6 months, both love the cute character. For me when using it to wash my children I do find it a little bulky due to the shape, it quite hard to wash around faces etc with this being a ball shape, more so on my youngest Son. They loved me using the sponge so I will continue to use it in the bath with them, however it's not the best in terms of washing with, it does make a cute bath toy though. I would recommend it just because it's cute and fun to have in the bath for children but probably wouldn't recommend it as a sponge to use on smaller children as it makes washing a bit difficult.

• cath_del published 07/01/2016
    VH
  • Essexgirl2006 published 04/01/2016
    Cute
  • Nymphypig published 03/01/2016
    So cute, I don't think I could bring myself to use it!