The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser

The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser

Cleanser / Exfoliator

Review of "The Body Shop Seaweed Purifying Cleanser"

published 18/05/2003 | LuxLisbon
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro Non-greasy, smells good
Cons Expensive to buy the whole range
How does it affect your skin?
Does it dehydrate your skin?

"Works wonders"

The Seaweed range by The Body Shop is excellent for normal to oily skin. It is apparently nature's most completely balanced nutrient. The purifying cleanser and facial wash both eradicate dirt and excess oil, the freshener clears the residue and leaves skin feeling soft, and the shine control moisture cream does what it says on the label and is easily absorbed.

Over the years I've tried a number of skincare products for greasy / spot prone skin, and this is the best I've found. It's more expensive than many brands, but then this product triumphs where others have failed.

The cleanser is a little bit runny and can splurt out of the bottle if you're not careful, but it's easy to use: just rub onto your face and neck (you don't need much) and wipe off with cotton wool. I bought it a couple of months ago and I'm not quite halfway through the bottle, so it's long-lasting. It makes your skin feel cool, clean and refreshed. It's like when you use a new product for the first time--except it's every time you use it. It cleared up my spots within a few weeks of use, I guess because it's the only thing I've found that doesn't leave my skin more greasy than when I started.

Smells yummy, lovely colour, smooth texture, natural, gentle and not tested on animals. Improves skin clarity and doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or greasy. What more could a girl want?

• NonStopSpeaker published 18/05/2003
    that can be better, but a helpful I can give you. Please write more about the affects
  • Lizard_Lover published 18/05/2003
    Sorry for the FH but you've concentrated on a few products instead of just one. If you could add some more detail about the cleanser I'll come back and re-rate if you leave me a message. Sara X