nursie_nu... 5

nursie_nursie

Member since:17.09.2005

Heaven in a bottle, for him at least.

26.06.2008 (30.06.2008)

Advantages:
Smells great and leaves skin feeling really soft .

Disadvantages:
You need to shower after using .

How does it affect your skin?

Does it smell good?

How easily is it absorbed?

Why did you buy it?No particular reason

Value for moneyGood

24 Ciao members have rated this review on average: very helpful See ratings
  1. reddragonflame87
  2. Jo586
  3. mumsymary

My other half gets very tense shoulders because of his bad posture when at work sat In front of a PC, because of this his shoulders often cause him pain from being so knotted. To help relieve the pain and tension I will occasionally give him a massage. I find that without using a cream or oil it is a lot more difficult. Before buying this product I would use body lotion to make it as easy and pleasurable as possible.

I decided to get this to make massaging easier for me and better for my other half. At the time there were two others available but I liked the smell of this best. The others are lavender and mandarin.

The writing on the bottle says that it is to arouse body and mind that must mean it would be great for getting you both in the mood!

Although this bottle seems small at 100ml it will last a very long time as a little goes a long way. I have found that about the equivalent of a teaspoon full is enough for me to massage his shoulders and half way down his back.

This really does make massaging him easier for me as my fingers slide across the skin more easily and it isn't that oily that it feels like I am rubbing chip fat into him. He says it feels much nicer and that it makes the experience more relaxing where the movement of my hands has more flow to it.

We both love the scent, it is floral but not old granny flowers, it is sweet and powdery and really is beautiful. That said I don't think he would want to go out smelling of it!

He always has a shower after I give him a massage to wash it off, it isn't the type of thing you can just towel off. If you were to get amorous after (or during) using this then the sheets may end up a bit of a mess and need changing. I should also point out that this would damage condoms, as all oil based products do.

My other half's skin when he comes out of the shower after his massage always has baby soft skin on his back, far softer than when we have used any lotion for a massage.

At £7.00 this doesn't sound cheap but with how long it will last us, it is, I can't see us needing to replace it for a year if not longer. At the moment the website shows this as being on sale for £5.60.

This product is great and I can see us either buying this one again or trying the mandarin. I highly recommend you get it and give your loved one a treat!

The range contains other products too in all three scents so they really are worth a look.

I am going to give this five stars as it really is brilliant stuff!

The Body Shop has a great website (www.thebodyshop.co.uk) where you can find this and other products, buy online or just find your local store. The site also has lots of information and links about the charities and foundations they support and their version of Fair Trade, Community Trade.

I just wish that I liked being massaged now!

mumsymary 06.07.2008 15:01

I could do with some heaven , good review .

marymoose99 28.06.2008 13:08

I need to get some different oils, I have a body shop lavender one which was a present, and is good, but some different smells would be good! Must go to the body shop!

HotBabes 27.06.2008 14:55

Has Ciao got gremlins again? Your apostrophes have been changed into something else! x