The College of West Anglia

The College of West Anglia

Review of "The College of West Anglia"

published 04/05/2017 | csebab
Member since : 04/05/2017
Pro some teacher
Cons no understanding
Teaching
Horses
Facilities

"absolutely hated my eperience here"

I absolutely hated my time at the college of west Anglia, i felt as though the staff weren't understanding towards my personal needs and felt as though i was being pushed far too hard. I achieve now left the college due to personal reasons but i feel as though they weren't understanding towards me and that i needed time away from the course in certain situations or subjects that were brought up in my course. I found that the Level 1 health and social care course was very intimidating and like the staff almost felt as though you couldn't achieve what they wanted in their students. The course itself was a joke and they taught you basics almost like year 10, most of what i learnt on the course was things that i had been taught whilst i was in high school. I went to the Kings Lynn campus and it was a big building and they had all of the right tools and equipment to teach us in a way where we would learn
I also found that some of the teachers techniques were quite harsh and almost like you couldn't learn from what was being said. As most of us level 1 students learn more with practical things we were given the theory side of things and i felt as though we were left downgraded and judged by our GCSE results but to be honest most of us find exams and things harder than we do when its coursework based as we find it easier to remember and write essays rather than answering exam questions on a paper taht is given to us in an exam hall.

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 14/08/2017
    Poor
  • Secre published 09/05/2017
    I not i. Basic.
  • 1st2thebar published 05/05/2017
    Nothing about Equestrian Services...

Product Information : The College of West Anglia

We are based on four campuses, one in King's Lynn in Norfolk, two in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire and our Milton campus just outside of Cambridge. In addition, our learning centres in Downham Market, Hunstanton, Sheringham and Fakenham have opened their doors to many people who had previously never considered returning to college.

Type: Equestrian Services