The Fuller CV

The Fuller CV

Review of "The Fuller CV"

published 10/08/2006 | AdamHowe
Member since : 10/08/2006
Pro Fantastic CV at the end of it.
Cons Price
Speed of website
Database & Search Facilities
Layout & Design
Navigation
Frequency of content update

"Found me the perfect job"

I signed up with fuller in May of this year. Within couple of days, I received a phone call from a lovely gentleman who offered me a free review of my CV. He pointed out where I was failing in my CV and they pointed out that my CV isn't just my life story but is rather my sales brochure. Even though I am a sales manager, I still could not sell myself.

As I was still employed and not really short on cash, I saw this as an investment in my and my familys future a nd decided to shell out £468 for my CV.

I was booked in for a consultation in end of May and after a lovely conversation with a lady called Paula, I felt really good about myself. She made me realize that I had done a lot more in my last job than I thought. One thing I'll never forget is how much she pushed quantification. She kept on asking me for figures all the time because she reckons that figures impress prospective employers.

Within a few days, I received my CV and i could not beleive how different I looked on my own CV. But it gave me a huge confidence boost. As a test, i re-applied for several jobs and straight away I received an interview request for two of them whilst one of them responded that they had already turned me down.
After that positive feedback on my cv, I decided to apply for a job that I didn't think I'd even be considered for an interview and needless to say, i got an interview. During the itnerview, I was grilled about my CV. They asked me to talk through it and give examples, which I was able to do.

Needless to say (otherwise I woudln't be writing this review), I got offered the job and last Tuesday (1st of August), I started in my dream job.

I can't thank the staff of The Fuller CV enough. They really did help boost my career. Thank you Paula and the chap who initially gave me advice on my CV.

• mrsmopples published 10/08/2006
    Better bear this is mind. x
  • Shoka published 10/08/2006
    I think thats a good investment in yourself. The thing about face to face advice is that it is bespoke. You couldnt get the same level of detail from trawling the net. I have always found my CV gets my foot in the door for interviews for the field I work in but if I was having trouble I would certainly consider a CV consultant.
  • brereton66 published 10/08/2006
    That's a lot of money. I'm sure you could find plenty of good advice from the internet.

Product Information : The Fuller CV