The Fuller CV

The Fuller CV

Review of "The Fuller CV"

published 21/09/2007 | Judei
Layout & Design
Navigation
Frequency of content update

"Jude"

My experience with the Fuller team has been fantastic. It is unbelievable.

Before my encounter with the team, I had a good CV. But after charting with them I realized a lot of things were missing and may hamper my chances and rate of success.

They arranged a consultant who gave me his full attention and excellent in my field of study. He was so concerned and genuinely eager to help. His attitude on the phone was as if we had met before.

Once my CV was done within a week, its new look was unbelievable. It was as if I got my old car totally overhauled by the famous West Coast Customs. They know how to extract and utilize the necessary pieces of information that makes me look attractive on two pages of paper.

My CV is now very attractive and I am 110% satisfied. When I compared my old and new CVs, the difference is absolutely great. If the difference between my old and new CVs was like the difference between 'six and half a dozen', I will not be giving the Fuller team a positive review.

The bigger surprise was the aftermath services that also came along with the package. I feel very confident and delightful with my new CV and can't wait to take on Jobs full scale.

• hollywoodmum published 21/09/2007
    Welcome to ciao
  • larsbaby published 21/09/2007
    Nice review, would have been also nice to include - does the service cost anything? Always best to assume that the reader doesn't know anything about the product you write about.

Product Information : The Fuller CV