The Fuller CV

The Fuller CV

Review of "The Fuller CV"

published 29/11/2011 | argalasti
Database & Search Facilities
Layout & Design
Navigation
Frequency of content update

"TERRIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BOTH SERVICE AND PEOPLE WORTH NOTHING!"

I recently had my resume at the FULLER's and it was THE WORST CASE EVER! I had an interview with a "specialized professional" that asked some questions for obtaining information about me. I should have had my cv in a few days after, and I did; but it was not referring to job position I was interested in!

An e-mail marathon began and AFTER THREE WEEKS I GOT AN INSUFFICIENT , OLD FASHIONED, GENERAL, BORING RESUME that was giving attention to general skills without emphasizing on my qualities and that I was embarrassed to submit.... It was clear to me that this company WAS UNABLE OF PROVIDING ANY PROFESSIONAL WORK, and so just to end this misery I accepted it...

When I sent a complaint e-mail, A RUDE LADY WITH A BAD ATTITUDE informed me that their job is high leveled and they are professionals so I should wait to submit my resume and see the results! ...What results???? THEIR WORK IS A JOKE! IT IS COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL AND A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY!!!! Their attitude is unforgivable and their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTENT!

I am really sorry for wasting my time and my money and that companies like the FULLER's exist in the market....

I wouldn't suggest anyone to make business with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bollinger28 published 30/11/2011
    Out of interest how much do they charge for this service? It's difficult to evaluate whether they offer good value without an idea on the price they charge :o(

Product Information : The Fuller CV