The Fuller CV

The Fuller CV

Review of "The Fuller CV"

published 14/05/2012 | krum1605
Member since : 14/05/2012
Pro Excellent ability to make ur CV exceptionally appealing to employers
Cons Expensive but nothing good comes cheap anyway
Speed of website
Database & Search Facilities
Layout & Design
Navigation
Frequency of content update

"AMAZING!!!"

I graduated with a 2:1 MEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from a great university. Upon graduation, I applied to over 400 hundred jobs without getting a SINGLE telephone interview. I had passed so many psychometric tests but was just always dismissed for bogus reasons. I almost gave up on applying until I saw the offer for a free CV review on reeds.co.uk. During the review, I was told how bad my CV was by the consultant which made me feel quite bad similar to what a lot of reviewers expressed on this website. After reading reviews about them, I decided to go ahead with paying them to write re-write my CV anyways as i felt I had nothing to lose. I re-applied to companies i had previously applied to the night I got my CV back and by the following morning I got 3 INTERVIEWS. The consultation with the CV writer really made me see the value of my internships and put me in the right frame of mind for my interviews. Two weeks later, I was offered a job with the THIRD BIGGEST engineering company in the world, where i'm currently working.
WORD OF ADVICE: They can't fabricate your CV for you. They can only write it as well as the information you give them.

• a-true-ben published 14/05/2012
    Glad to hear that you had a positive experience, though it would be good to know how much you had to pay and what they changed on your CV: I've always thought there can't be that much that these services can really do...

Product Information : The Fuller CV