The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Review of "The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins"

published 06/08/2009 | love_paige
Member since : 06/08/2009
Pro An amazing read.
Cons I have to wait for the sequal.
Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

"You absoloutly MUST read this book."

I had to read this book for my English class as an independent read. I just picked it out of a list because I liked the cover but i ended up absoloustly loving the book. I could not put this book down for 4 days. The plot is absoloutly amazing and I fell in love with the characters. This is an awesome read for young adults. It has lots of action and plenty of adventure to keep you wanting more. When I was done with it I even got my boyfriend to read it. Guess what? He LOVED it! Almost as much as i did. This is a great book if you like novels set in a fictional futur as well as sci fi novels. I would absoloutly recomend this book to anyone and everyone. Suzanne Collins is a wonderful author. I am looking forward to reading other books by her as well as the sequal to The Hunger Games! This book Earns 5 out of 5 stars.

• flyingllamas published 07/08/2009
    A little about the plot etc would be helpful-you're obviously enthusiastic but I don't even know what it is about! Let me know if you do and I'll re-rate.
  • Bollinger28 published 06/08/2009
    "The plot is absoloutly amazing and I fell in love with the characters" << maybe you could describe a little about both in your review? It would make it more helpful for your readers.