The Inbetweeners Movie (DVD)

The Inbetweeners Movie (DVD)

Review of "The Inbetweeners Movie (DVD)"

published 09/04/2014 | kenty90
Member since : 09/04/2014
Hi, I am a 23 year old male from Lowestoft, England who has lots of hobbies and interests. If I'm not working I usually spend time with my friends or girlfriend, go fishing, play football or go to the gym.
Pro Funny, attractive, brilliant and witty
Cons Film was maybe a bit too short
Did you enjoy it?
Story
Characters / Performances
Special Effects
Soundtrack

"The inbetweeners movie absolutely brilliant!"

Since watching the first series of the Inbetweeners around a friends I became hooked and just wanted much more of it.
The series was brilliant I don't think they could have made it even better if they tried, there was so many things they done, which, some of the stuff I can relate to as well.
They are barking mad and this is the sort of comedy I do love.
Then came along the film, and it blew the series out of the water it was amazing, I couldn't get enough of it, I went to the cinema 3 different times to watch it, thats how amazed I was.
Everything involved was so funny and in such great detail I was left awe strucked at some points.
I would really recommend this to all ages as I think its suitable for young people and old, although I wouldnt recommend going any younger then 16 as there are some rude parts in both the series and film.
I heard they are bringing out a new film and series, lets hope so.

• RICHADA published 10/04/2014
    Unfortunately this isn't really very helpful for those who have seen neither the film or series. You also haven't told us how much you paid for the DVD or where you got it from. R.
  • Marge3781 published 09/04/2014
    I haven't seen the series. Maybe you could give us a quick idea of what it is about?

offers "The Inbetweeners Movie (DVD)"

Product Information : The Inbetweeners Movie (DVD)

Will, Simon, Jay and Neil attempt to 'ave it large' in Malia in the movie follow-up to the phenomenally successful E4 comedy THE INBETWEENERS. With school over and the imminent future set to see the lads go their separate ways, the gang head to Spain for a lad's holiday of booze, beaches, and babes.

Classification: 15 years and over

DVD Region: DVD

Production Year: 2011

Main Language: English

Video Category: Feature Film

Colour: Colour

Country Of Origin: United Kingdom

Genre: Comedy

Consumer Advice: Contains strong language, twice very strong, and strong sex references

Official Website: http://www.film4.com/minisite/the-inbetweeners-movie

Professional Reviews

Review: It has two different gag ratios - the laughter one, and the urge-to-spew one. Both are high. (Daily Telegraph, 2011-11-21)<br><br>[...] this is gag-for-gag the funniest film of the summer and a fitting end to a much-loved series. So long boys, it's been great to know you. (Empire, 2011-11-21)<br><br>He's got a briefcase, a superhot mom, and three new buddies in social purgatory. Definite cult-show potential. (Entertainment Weekly, 2011-11-01)<br><br>Enjoyable, frequently hilarious teen comedy that sticks closely to the winning formula of the TV show and delivers crude sight gags, witty lines and strong, likeable characters, thanks to enjoyable comic performances from the four leads. (ViewLondon, 2011-11-21)<br><br>

Release Details

DVD Region: DVD

Studio(s): 4DVD; SPIRIT ENTERTAINMENT; TECHNICOLOR DISTRIBUTION SERVICES, ENTERTAINMENT, 4DVD; TECHNICOLOR DISTRIBUTION SERVICES; SPIRIT ENTERTAINMENT

Screenwriter: Damon Beesley, Iain Morris

Languages

Main Language: English

Subtitle Language: English

Technical Information

Sound: Dolby Digital Stereo, 2.0 Surround

Special Features: Making The INBETWEENERS MOVIE: Featurette, 'Joe Thomas - Dangerman', 'Things We Did Instead Of Rehearsing', Premiere Featurettes, Video Diaries, Deleted Scenes, Bloopers Reel, Sims Parody

Listed on Ciao since: 19/08/2011