The Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld

The Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld

Review of "The Magic Kingdom, Disneyworld"

published 17/05/2011 | mrsbordee618
Member since : 17/05/2011
Pro family friendly, quality bonding time, fun for all ages
Cons may be too much walking for elderly- a wheelchair is recommended in some cases
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"The Magic of the Magic Kingdom"

The Magic Kingdom is the place where dreams come true for young and old alike. No matter who you are, or how old, the second you step into the Magic Kingdom you become a little kid. It's hard to resist the urge to run down the middle of the main thoroughfare, Main Street USA. You can experience everything from princesses to pirates in one day. I myself have been going there for 20 years and I'm still finding new details and hidden gems all over the park. Whether it's a new treat to try or a quiet shady place to sit, or even a great photo spot, you're bound to find great things to experience with your kids or signifigant other.

The rides range from mild to wild and everything inbetween but it's all family friendly- though I will say that some rides- like the Haunted Mansion- may be too frightening for little ones (I went on it my first trip at age 4 and was SO frightened that I did not go on it again until I was 22. It's not that's it that scary but that I was too young for the mildly creepy experience).

There are also several fun places to eat: One of my favorites is "Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe" where the great quick serivce menu is accompanied by an anamatronic alien lounge singer name "Sonny Eclipse" who kids LOVE.

From age 1 to 100- EVERYONE will have something to do at the Magic Kingdom