The Simpsons - Christmas 2 (DVD)

The Simpsons - Christmas 2 (DVD)

Review of "The Simpsons - Christmas 2 (DVD)"

published 28/02/2006 | cbgordon2
Member since : 30/11/-0001
Pro ANIMATED!,Full of laughter,Ones that I havent seen before!,Watch it lots!
Cons Only 85 mins.
Did you enjoy it?
Story
Characters / Performances
Special Effects
Soundtrack

"A VHS packed with Fun & Laughter!"

Hello, my name is charlie and I am 10 years old the simpsons is my favourite TV program and I watch it everyday,and I'm sure some of you do too!But the reason I LOVE this VHS is becasue because it s on VHS!!!
Which means you can watch it over and over and over and over again,PAUSE,FFWARD,WWIND!!!
And this VHS also includes lots of eps:(WITH MY RATINGS)
HOMER VS DIGNITY 9/10
To make money,Homer dicides to do things for Mr.Burns that indimidate him,for money!(Prankmonkey)
DUDE WHERES MY RANCH 9/10
SKINNERS SENSE OF SNOW 10/10
In this VHS this ep is my favourite its about when all the chrildren in the school get snowed in and are on rations from school dinners, BUT later on the children TAKE CHARGE!!!
'TIS THE 15TH SEASON 7/10

Thoughout I really enjoyed this video and I think (Personally) That more people SHOULD buy it.
Enjoy your item,Charlie
PS Please rate my reveiw it means an awful lot to me!

• kismet published 01/03/2006
    This does not really review the video. There is not enough information here.
  • Moogiekupo published 28/02/2006
    Read on existing 'very helpful' reviews for tips before writing a review if you want to have better ratings. Good Luck - Kupo x
  • silverstreak published 28/02/2006
    My children are a bit younger than you, but they love the Simpsons too. They have this DVD also.

offers "The Simpsons - Christmas 2 (DVD)"

Product Information : The Simpsons - Christmas 2 (DVD)

Four adventures for the Simpsons in 'Homer Vs Dignity', 'Skinner's Sense Of Snow', 'Dude, Where's My Ranch' and 'Tis The Fifteenth Season' which finds Homer learning about greed and finding himself competing against Flanders in a 'Nice' competition.

Listed on Ciao since: 08/01/2005