Thehut.com

Books, Movies & Music

Review of "Thehut.com"

published 22/04/2008 | missydoc
Member since : 11/08/2007
Pro Easy to navigate website, quick delivery
Cons none

"'Feeling hut hut hut'"

My husband sent me a link of a game he wanted for his psp and having clicked on the link I was directed to thehut.com. Initially I had thought it had something to do with Pizza Hut hahaha.....honestly, I had never heard of the site before and was nervous about ordering from them as in the past I have used play.com and never had any problems.

I tried to find any reviews about the site and all I got was mixed views good and bad so I decided to take the risk and place my order with them. Firstly, I did some research into the game my husband wanted and realized it was cheapest at thehut.com and it was in stock.

The website is very easy to navigate with a bright blue background with orange used in certain sections as an accent colour.
In the middle of the home page you have a section of DVD's of the week, Games of the week, CD's of the week and Books of the week. At the top you have your navbar with links to Home, DVD, CD, Games, Books and Memory. Down the left-hand side of the page, there is a detailed navbar with subheadings of the above links. Here you can easily navigate to the required section or you can do a simple search using the search found at the top of the page.

On the right-hand side you have your shopping basket, clearance deals, offers of the week and other adverts that link you to other parts of the website.

Ordering was very easy. You find what product you want and click on the 'Buy Now' tab underneath the item and it will be automatically added to your shopping basket. Once you have finished shopping, you can either 'view basket' or 'go to checkout'. These tabs are found underneath your shopping basket.

You follow the instructions on the website as with most other online shopping sites, fill in your details, delivery address and card details. Once the payment has been made you will be emailed an order confirmation. Simply as that!

The game arrived 2days later as specified as well packaged (no damages). My first experience wit thehut.com has been a successful one and therefore I will use them again. The prices overall seem to be less than other companies but it depends on the product you are looking for.

Thanks for reading

Hx

• carcraig published 26/04/2008
    Good review, Caroline xx
  • supersexycoolchick1 published 24/04/2008
    thanks for the info - not heard of them before so will be sure to visit the webiste for a nosey
  • headcase44 published 23/04/2008