Theperfumeemporium.co.uk

Member since : 30/03/2009
Pro NONE
Cons Bully's, Rip Off Service, Bad Overall Experiance

"PAthetic and Threatening"

My partner ordered some aftershave at the begining of Feb as a valantines gift. Valantines day came and went and numerous emails to the Perfume Emporium got the same response as others who have left feedback here. Firstly, they have 15 working days before they will acknowledge non reciept of goods despite their advertising stating 3-5 days delivery! They then claim to have up to 30 days when you re-contact them after the initial 15 days. In our case we contacted the credit card cimpany and held up payment.

The good eventually arrived at the end of March. Immediately we got threatening emails saying payment MUST be made otherwise we would be hearing from solicitors. My 9 month pregnant partner then had the worry and called the credit card company to allow payment to be made. Day's later, we then get more emials demanding money and despite having notified the the perfume emporium more than once that the credit card company had been authorised to make payment we have yet again got a threating email stating solicitors intervention.

We have of course kept a record of everything and in in my view I wish they would take us to court as I would like the courts to recognise this company for the inadequate service and bully tactics they choose to adopt.

My advise - Avoid at all costs.

• KateHurst published 03/06/2009
    A wise move by you to stop the credit card payment and a good warning to avoid this site, too.
  • TheIncredibleCheeseSandwich published 30/03/2009
    one to avoid then for sure
  • bella6789 published 30/03/2009
    Informative review. I will avoid them now.