Theperfumeemporium.co.uk

Member since : 01/10/2009
Pro From my experience - NONE
Cons From my experience - NO PRODUCT AND NO REFUND

"AVOID THIS COMPANY"

I ordered a perfume from this company in June 2009. The product did not arrive. After three attempts to get this company to send me the product I asked for a refund onto my credit card. This did not happen either. Then following several emails to the company in question, they replied and claimed that they would send me a refund by cheque plus £5 for my troubles. This has not arrived either. Now they don't answer my emails. I have read other websites with claims of wonderful service from this company. If these claims are true then I can't see why the company in question is witholding my rather small amount of money! The perfume that I ordered is not available in high street outlets which is the reason for attempting to purchase from them. How wrong can you be with such a simple decision.

• TheHairyGodmother published 02/10/2009
    Sorry but much more information is required to achieve higher ratings. If you add anything to this review in terms of additional detail and opinion, please do not hesitate to drop a quick message in my guestbook and I will come back and re-rate :)
  • 1st2thebar published 01/10/2009