Thermos Everday Food Jar

Thermos Everday Food Jar

Review of "Thermos Everday Food Jar"

published 20/06/2015 | Samantha81
Member since : 20/06/2015
Pro all my food or drink stayed warm and cold
Cons A bit of vulnerable if you drop it and it's only can last for few month

"Magic Flask!"

Got this as a gift when i give birth to my second son. Never realize the goodness of the flask before except for keeping my coffee hot! after a few experiment using the flask cooking my baby foods and some simple lunch and i really cannot live without it! All my baby food turn up perfectly good, nice and soft. I just need to put all the ingredient into the pots and bring it to boil and just transfer the boiling ingredients into the flask ! And in just a few hour i have the perfects food for my baby (prepare it in the morning and by the time he wake up from his morning nap Magic! the food are done) .I do prepare my elder son lunch box using this amazing Flask, the procedure almost the same as preparing baby food. As a reminder this Flask please be careful when you open it. The bad side of this flask is it doesn't last long! On the other hand is if it can't keep it warm it's will keep cool! That a good news right? Anyway it not that expensive right? For a multi function Magic Flask! ( I got my Magic Flask around Rm 30 in my country currency , Malaysia)

• LiveMusicLoverLyn published 15/05/2017
    .co.uk
  • MikeOCarroll published 20/06/2015
    Agree with comments below.
  • thedevilinme published 20/06/2015
    ok

Product Information : Thermos Everday Food Jar

This stainless steel vacuum insulated flask features a wide mouth which allows you to eat directly from the flask. Keeps hot for up to 5 hours and cold for 24 hours. 5 year guarantee.Great for keeping things hot or cold, Thermos is a name you can trust to give you that piping cup of hot tea in the winter or a cool glass of lemonade at a summer picnic. Portable and durable, Thermos is perfect to take camping or to a more urban jungle - work.

Manufacturer: Thermos