Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Spray

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Spray

Review of "Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Spray"

published 17/04/2012 | Rosebudwithredroses
Member since : 24/07/2005
Pro lovely smelling perfume. beautiful perfume
Cons none
Staying power
Design of the bottle

"Thierry Mugler Angel - a star of a bottle with a star perfume"

=Thierry Mugler Angel=
The perfume does come in different shaped bottles depending on the size that you purchase, it is available in 15ml, 30ml, 40ml and 80ml as well as a 40ml refill.
I recieved the 15ml bottle which is a star shape bottle, with an additional star shape on the front of the bottle with a silver coloured spray, for my birthday, but on researching the price, the 15ml is available from the perfume shop at £27.50

=The perfume=

Base Notes - Tinka Bean, Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Dark Chocolate and Caramel.

Middle Notes - Honey, Apricot, Blackberry, Plum, Peach, Jasmine, Lily of the valley,
Red Berries, Rose

Top Notes o Melon, Coconut, Mandarin Orange, Cassia, Jasmine, Bergamot, Cotton Candy

=Lasting=
This is a ling lasting perfume, although i do want to say at the price I would expect it to last, it is quite a strong perfume, and you can clearly smell each of the tones at different times throughout the day, I find on average it last 6 to 8 hours. I almost feel that this perfume has to many identities to it, as when you first smell it, there is the musk and caramel smell, it almost as though the powerful fragrences come through first, the middle tones, to me these are the best as it brings out the floral elements of the perfume, and this os my favourite element of the perfume.

=When to wear=
I would say that this is a day or night perfume, and age wise i would say it is more for the fashionable market, maybe for people in their 20s.

=Would I buy again-
While I do like the perfume, I would not buy it again as I feel it is over priced, although there are refills, which would make it more economical, it is not one for me.

• carcraig published 19/04/2012
    I love this!
  • azana published 17/04/2012
    "ling lasting""os" - sorry but all of this seems rushed, badly spelled and as if the base notes etc are just copied from somewhere - I didn't find this a review that would inform a purchase - perhaps you could edit the mistakes and add some more experience that seems yours rather than what is on the website? Google chrome would sort out those typos too.

offers "Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Spray"

Product Information : Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Spray

Angel is a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. A blend of vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli and fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums.

Manufacturer: Thierry Mugler

Long Name: Angel Eau de Parfum Spray

EAN: 9876543042972; 3439600218411; 3439600233056; 5425637636623; 3439600203097; 3439600217094; 3439600240214; 3439600233094; 3439600244090; 3439600277098; 3439600288094, 3439600203097

Type of Perfume: Eau de Parfum