Review of "This Works No Wrinkles Wonder Essence"

published 10/11/2017 | Aleksandra123
Member since : 10/11/2017
Pro works in minutes
Cons price
How easily is it absorbed?

"This works no wrinkles wonder essence"

I heard so many great things about this so i decided to try it out. It is only really expensive at least for average people because in bottle there's 15ml and it costs 48 dollars. They also said that it works like botox.Since i'm young and i don't really need this i asked my mom to try it out for me.She has really bad under eye bags which she hates and she tries to cover it up but it just takes so much time and she tried out almost every single cream for that and those home tricks and nothing worked.So she was really happy.I put it under her eyes and oh my god after like i think 2-3 minutes those bad black under eye bags were gone! just like that.I couldn't believe it it tighten her skin up it was really like mirracle.

• 1st2thebar published 11/11/2017
    More detail required.
  • LiveMusicLoverLyn published 11/11/2017
    Sorry, this is not p to scratch for this platform. Basic rules such as capital I's are needed, English English and price in £'s. Also far too short.
  • thedevilinme published 10/11/2017
    ok

offers "This Works No Wrinkles Wonder Essence"