Thomson Holidays

Thomson Holidays

Review of "Thomson Holidays"

published 05/11/2009 | lesleyh54
Member since : 05/11/2009
Pro Fantastic choice of locations
Cons Repetitive food in hotel
Where did you book
How often have you booked through them
Customer Service
How good were the guides?

"Lake Garda with Thomson"

I think that my 2009 Thompson summer holiday to Lake Garda was excellent.
The location is magical, a beautiful clean lake surrounded by moutains with the most idylic small towns dotted around the shore line, but Thompson made the experience even better with a smooth service from start to finish.
Everything was taken care of with friendly and polite staff who were willing to help with everything but were not overly intrusive. All questions could be answered and the reps local knowledge was very good.
Excellent excurtions were arranged by liasing with the local tourist office who used guides who were very knowledgable and approachable. There was a wide variety to choose from, sufficient for a two week holiday but not too many to overtire you.Although this is the first time I have used Thompson I will certainly book again through Thompson next year. However I cannot imagine a better holiday than I have had this year.

• TheHairyGodmother published 16/12/2010
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review. Leave me a message in my guestbook if you update it and I will return to re-rate.
  • Diamonds08 published 05/11/2009
    Welcome to ciao. I think you writing style is good, however to get higher ratings in the future i think you need to add alot more detail and information based on your experience. If you add any further info please feel free to let me know and i will be happy to re-rate.

Product Information : Thomson Holidays