Review of "Three Mills Red"

published 09/01/2011 | 7245dsc
Member since : 09/01/2011
Pro None - not even to use in cooking
Cons too mant to list
Packaging Design
Taste / Flavour

"Three Mills Red Wine"

A guest presented this wine to me at my annual Christmas gathering, I've never tasted such an insignifiicant, insipid awful wine in the whole of my life. Obviously my guest felt he needed to keep my alcohol consumption down by providing a low ABV wine that was sickly sweet and infused with strawberries, whilst he enjoyed several glasses of a most excellent Merlot. I did a search on the Internet and found that prior to Chritmas this wine was being offered by supermarkets at a price of £1.98 per bottle, need I say more, other than if he turns up next year I'll make sure he's the one who benefits from drinking this awful potion and when he departs wish him the best of the Seasons Greetings.

• jb899 published 29/02/2012
    Could have a lot more detail, though i know its hard to describe something that you have obviously barely tasted.
  • TheHairyGodmother published 10/01/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate. Please not that on ciao you only get paid for ratings of helpful and above.
  • 1st2thebar published 09/01/2011
    Didn't tell me barely anything about the taste, colour, etc..