Tiffany & Co (Shop)

Tiffany & Co (Shop)

Review of "Tiffany & Co (Shop)"

published 12/03/2012 | carol.lewis250
Member since : 09/03/2012
Pro easonably affordable, exquisite jewellery, enhances understated elegance
Cons inexperienced customer care staff
Frequency of visit
Price
Layout & presentation

"Enhance Understated Elegance "

Dazzling jewellery can make you feel and look like a million bucks! It can enhance your looks dramatically. I like Tiffany & Co for this reason. Their pieces are exotic and exquisite to say the least. I love to adorn myself with their varied jewellery pieces. Even a simple outfit can be elegantly accessorised with their jewellery. I like their bracelets and pendants because they are very well designed and well crafted. The finishing is up to the mark. As a matter of fact, bad finishing can kill the overall look of an item. It has to be designed and finished in a certain way. It has to be eye-catching and appealing.

Tiffany doesn’t need an introduction. Is there anyone who doesn’t know about it? It has carved an enviable niche for itself. Some find their prices exorbitant but then every good thing comes at a price. Tiffany jewellery enhances my understated elegance. In other words, it brings out the best in me. I feel unusually confident and self assured in their jewellery pieces. They glitter and shimmer and attract a great deal of attention. They are classy, chic, trendy and reasonably affordable in my opinion. I wouldn’t think twice before buying their exquisite diamond pieces.

Incidentally, diamonds are forever. Is there a woman who can resist the charm of diamond jewellery? Diamonds are truly a woman’s best friend. I have been splurging on them ever since I can remember. And frankly, when it comes to Tiffany & Co, I have no regrets. I don’t mind spending my money. I know I will get a lot more in return –like curious glances, enhanced look, confidence, etc.

But yes, I have had issues with their customer service executives. Some of them are really dumb. Or I guess they are inexperienced and naive.

Product Information : Tiffany & Co (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 15/03/2001