Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse

Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse

Extreme Curl Mousse Bring out your inner foxy with this curl activating mega-mousse. Curls have more fun! Provides curl memory to main

Review of "Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse"

published 19/05/2010 | roses28
Member since : 24/03/2009
Pro Give you a nice natural even bounce.
Cons Can be very sticky and matt up hair.
Staying power
How does your hair feel after use?

"A bargain at half the price."

**** Introduction ****

I recently had my hair permed, not the poodle looking curls but a nice loose curl. It has been brilliant for my holiday as i didn't need to straighten my hair at all.

Now the the curl has grown out fromt he roots area it is starting to look a bit limp and weightless, so I deided to try a hair mousse to see if I could get the height back into my hair.

**** Foxy Curls Mousse ****

I bought this foxy curls hair mousse from TK MAXX, it was on offer for £3.00 a can which is very cheap as it retails for over £6.00 on the internet and in hairdressers.

The foxy curls mousse is producted by the well known company Tigi, it is part of the bed head brand so many of you will know what I am talking about.

The mousse itself is very sticky and thick in your hands while you squirt it into your palms, be sure to only use a small amount as it can make the hair very tangled and feel very thick with a noticable product build up.

If you work a small amount through your wet hair and style as normal you will find this will give you a nice natural lift, that will last for hours.

**** My Views ****

I am pleased with this as I bought it on offer however, I really dont think that I would pay full price for it as I am sure you can buy a cheaper brand at a much cheaper price.

My hair did look very nice when I used it however I did use to much on ocassions and this resulted in me having to wash my hair all over again, so fo this reason I don't rate it that highly.

• kevin121 published 21/05/2010
    TK Maxx have some wonderful bargains in there, when I've looked. Welcome to Ciao too. Rachael.
  • arnoldhenryrufus published 19/05/2010
    I wish I could have a perm, but my hair is fizzy in parts without a perm - lyn x
  • mythdata published 19/05/2010
    You seem to have covere it all, therfoe its VH.:O)

offers "Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Extreme Curl Mousse"